24 Mar WHAT ARE WE DOING ABOUT COVID-19
The health and wellness of our clients, our staff and general community is a top priority.
We would like to assure you that we are monitoring the progress of the virus closely and taking the appropriate hygiene precautions within the clinic.
The steps we have taken include:
- Increased use of sanitisers and hand washing on a regular basis.
- Increased wiping down of surfaces and door handles/light switches.
- Increased wiping down of cleaning exercise/yoga equipment after each use.
- Increased access to hand sanitisers and paper towels for clients and staff use.
Steps we request you take before attending the clinic:
- Using sanitisers or hand washing on a regular basis.
- Limit skin contact such as hand shaking, hugging, kissing etc.
- Limit the times you touch face with your hands (very hard to do).
- If you have recently returned from high risk countries self-isolate.
- If you have any flu like symptoms isolate yourself and call a doctor.
- If you have a fever or other virus like symptoms please advise us as soon as possible and Do Not attend the clinic.
Steps we request you take while attending the clinic:
- Use sanitisers or hand washing prior to and after your class/appointment.
- Use paper towels to open doors (additional sanitisers/paper towels and bins provided).
- Limit skin contact such as hand shaking.
- Limit the times you touch/wipe face with your hands, bring a towel for sweat.