We currently offer a range of Massage treatments including:
- Complex Lymphatic Therapy – Complex Lymphatic Therapy is a series of elements that treats Primary and Secondary Lymphoedema’s as well as oedema’s. The elements include – Manual Lymphatic Drainage to help improve Lymphatic system function and reduce swelling; Compression bandaging/garments to further reduce swelling and maintain fluid reduction; Specific lymphatic exercises to improve/maintain lymphatic system function; Patient education on skin care and; instruction on self management to reduce the incidence and severity of Lymphoedema.
- Manual Lymphatic Drainage – This massage is relaxing and gentle to help the lymphatic system function more efficiently. It can help to reduce fluid retention, improve lymphatic flow, assist with detoxification and boost the immune system.
- Myofascial Cupping – This massage is an adaptation of traditional Chinese cupping and utilises a pump action to draw up the skin, fascial tissue and superficial muscle layers into cups. This action helps to increase blood flow and nutrients to the area and creates a broad soft tissue release. Cupping can help to break down adhesion, increase range of movement, decrease pain and reduce inflammation. It can be a stand alone massage treatment or easily blended in with other massage treatments.
- Oncology Massage – This massage is safe and gentle for those living with a diagnosis of cancer and is suitable at any stage of their journey. It can help to reduce anxiety, pain and nausea. It can also improve energy levels and sleep.
- Pregnancy Massage – Pregnancy Massage can help reduce muscular aches and pains, relax and reduce anxiety, reduce excess fluid retention, improve sleep & circulation and promote connection and bonding between mother and baby. This massage is suitable at all stages of pregnancy.
- Positional Release Therapy – This massage is a gentle yet effective form of massage that involves passive stretching and pressure point palpation to reduce pain, fascial tension and chronic muscular tension / spasm. Positional Release Therapy may help to improve range of movement , postural alignment and mobility.
- Relaxation Massage – This massage is a gentle flowing massage that can help with relaxation / rejuvenation. It can help to stimulate circulation and lymphatic flow, reduce muscle tension, stress, headaches and back pain.
- Sports & Remedial Massage – This massage is a deeper, firmer and more vigorous massage. It can help with acute or chronic injury recovery, help with injury prevention, chronic muscle tension, improve range of movement, improve sports / exercise performance and reduce scar tissue and muscular pain.