24 Mar Newsletter March 2020
There are a number of new things happening at Largs Bay Health & Yoga that we wanted to share with you:
1 New Core Strengthening Class
With Richard on Thursday evenings 6pm – 6.45pm. It’s a 45 minute group fitness class offering a fun and interactive opportunity to increase core strength, endurance and flexibly and is suitable for all ages and fitness levels.
2 Structural Integration
A new form of body therapy called Structural Integration provided by Natalie Feil. Structural Integration is the manipulation of the lines of fascia to bring balance to the body and ease in movement. The treatment is usually done over a series of 12 sessions and results can be achieved in a single session. This therapy is useful for those who want to improve their posture or movement either for daily living or for a particular sport and for those experiencing pain or discomfort in their body. For further information, please email or phone Natalie on 0409 090 502. Bookings can be made at here.
3 Personal Training
We welcome Julie Gourd to the team. Julie possesses over 20 years of sporting and fitness experience and is passionate about getting people moving again! Her own fitness journey developed from playing and coaching a variety of team sports and has evolved into participating in triathlons and running. Julie offers personal training as a one on one, couples or group circuit sessions.
4 Updated Yoga Class Timetable
- New Beginner / Gentle Yoga class on Saturday mornings with Stuart from 11am – 12.15pm.
- Monthly Restorative Class with Samantha on the second Friday of each month from 9.30am – 11.00 am.
- Monthly General Yoga Workshop with Stuart on Sunday afternoon once a month from 2pm – 4 pm, including tea / cake after the class.
- Our Introductory Yoga courses have been extended to 10 weeks at the same price of $120. There will be 4 courses throughout the year and they align with the school terms.
5 New Class Packs
- 2 Class Weekly Pack $30 (valid for 7 days).
- 3 Class Weekly Pack $40 (valid for 7 days).
- Autumn 10 Class Pack $150 (valid for 3 months from the date of purchase in March 20).
Class packs can be used for Yoga and Group Exercise classes.
6 Premises Changes
- During the Christmas break the clinic / studio was painted and our floors re-polished.
- New bike racks have been installed at the front of the shop.
- New lighting at the front of the shop and down the Musgrave Street side of the shop to improve security.
Events in March
- Sunday 8/3/2020 – Monthly General Yoga Workshop with Stuart 2 – 4pm with tea and cake after the class.
- Friday 13/3/2020 – Monthly Restorative Yoga Class with Sam 9.30 – 11am.
A big congratulations to Amanda, Carol, Suzanne and Richard who participated in the Adelaide Masters Jetty to Jetty swim Grange to Henley on 26/01/2020. Congratulations also to Julie who completed the swim leg of a Triathlon at West Lakes on 27/01/2020. Keep up the great work team!