Richard is not able to accept any new clients, please call 72252411 to discuss your health goals and we will assign you to the most suitable therapist or trainer.
Richard is a qualified Massage Therapist and Personal Trainer. He has studied at the Natural Health Academy of Australia in Adelaide, Oncology Massage Training and The London School of Sports Massage.
Richard specialises in Oncology Massage, Lymphatic Massage and Lymphoedema Management. He is a registered Remedial Massage Therapist with all Private Health Funds and offers the following services:
- Complex Lymphatic Therapy CLT (Casley-Smith Method).
- Manual Lymphatic Drainage.
- Oncology Massage.
- Wellbeing Journey Initial and Follow Up Consultations.
- Remedial Massage.
- Myofascial Cupping.
- Personal Training.
Richard is a member of the following professional organisations:
- Australian Traditional Medicine Society (ATMS).
- Australasian Lymphology Association (ALA) as a Lymphoedema Management Therapist.
- Oncology Massage Training & Breast Cancer Network of Australia (BCNA) as a recognised Oncology Massage Therapist.
- Fitness Australia.
Richard teaches massage at TAFESA Port Adelaide, where he also supervisors in the student massage clinic. Richard can be contacted by email on [email protected] or by phone on 0458 018 513 / 7225 2411.
The quickest way to make an appointment is using the MindBody App, which is a free app from the Apple App store or Google Play. You can also book appointments via the Book Now page, by email or phone 7225 2411.